Entrust your smile to Marietta’s Award-Winning Dentist. Let us bring back your beautiful smile.
For an Implant Consultation, fill out our form or call at (770) 578-1331!
Enter your information below to get started.
Have you ever thought about improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Consider this – According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry:
- 99.7% of adults believe a smile is an important social asset.
- 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex.
- 74% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success.
Knowing the result of these surveys, isn’t it time for a change?
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help Your Smile, Your Health, and Your Self-Confidence!
When we look our best, we feel good about ourselves. And nothing tells the world that you’re feeling great like showing off your smile with confidence. If there’s room in your smile for more confidence, then read on to learn more about how Marietta, GA dentist Dr. Sanjay Patel and the Shallowford Dental team can help you look and feel your very best.
Most people are familiar with preventive dentistry (cleanings and exams) and dental repair procedures such as having cavities filled. We all need regular checkups, and during our lifetimes, most of us will require fillings, root canals, or other procedures designed to protect or correct the health of our teeth and gums.
Cosmetic dentistry is different, in that its primary goal is to change the way our smiles look, giving us additional confidence.
Many different types of procedures can fall under the “cosmetic dentistry” label. Shallowford Dental is the cosmetic dentist Marietta residents turn to for these procedures and more:
- Tooth whitening. Drinks like coffee, tea, wine, and soft drinks, hard candies, and foods like tomato sauces can all contribute to staining teeth over time. To brighten their smiles, many people choose teeth whitening procedures, which use safe, common whitening agents.
- Dental implants. If you have missing teeth, a dental implant can help restore your smile by replacing the roots and then placing a crown over it for a permanent solution that looks just like your other “natural” teeth.
- Repairing chipped teeth. By applying high-density bonding materials, crowns or veneers to your chipped tooth, your cosmetic dentist in Marietta, GA can restore the appearance of a “whole” tooth so you can smile with confidence again.
- Dentures. Modern advances in dentures include a combination of dental implants and traditional dentures, which can help retain the health of your gums and bones.
- Dental porcelain. Instead of using metal for dental bridges and crowns, cosmetic dentistry uses dental porcelain. Both strong and resilient, your dental bridges or crowns will look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings. Years ago, the only option for filling cavities was unsightly metals. Today’s fillings better mimic the look and feel of your teeth.
What procedures are right for you? That’s something that your Marietta, GA dentist can only determine through a consultation with you. We understand dental procedures can be frightening for many patients, and we’ll do our best to explain everything carefully and to answer all of your questions so you can make an informed decision.
Why Choose Shallowford Dental?
At Shallowford Dental, we believe cosmetic dentistry should always complement a patient’s oral health and general health. Cosmetic procedures should also be minimally invasive, and should be completed in as few office visits as possible. Your dental work should improve your mouth’s health, function, and your smile, and that’s what we aim to accomplish with every patient.
If you are looking for a dentist in Marietta, GA who can help restore your smile and your personal and professional self-confidence, contact us today at (770) 578-1331 for a consultation!
|We explain all options to you so you can take charge of your dental health. With sedation dentistry, we now have a way for treatment to be accomplished in minimal visits, with no pain, and little memory of the experience.|
- Basic & Advanced Dental Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Migraine Prevention
- Sedation Dentistry
- TMJ / TMD Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
“Everybody’s wonderful. Dr. Patel – you just don’t get a nicer person.”
– Marie Hutson, Shallowford Dental Patient